We are looking for programmers with experience in implanting design for the position of Front End Developer. Front-end Developers are responsible for ensuring the alignment of web design and user experience requirements, optimizing web pages for maximum efficiency, and maintaining brand consistency across all web pages, among other duties.
Front End Developers are required to work in teams alongside Back end Developers, Graphic Designers, and User Experience Designers to ensure all elements of web creation are consistent. This requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Front End Developer Responsibilities:
- Determining the structure and design of web pages.
- Ensuring user experience determines design choices.
- Developing features to enhance the user experience.
- Striking a balance between functionality and design.
- Ensuring web design is optimized for smartphones.
- Building reusable code for future use.
- Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
- Utilizing a variety of markup languages to write web pages.
- Maintaining brand consistency throughout the design.
Front End Developer Requirements:
- Degree in Computer Science or experience related field.
- Understanding of key design principles.
- Understanding of server-side CSS.
- Understanding API and Webhooks
- Experience with graphic design applications such as Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe XD.
- Experience in WordPress scratch customization, and build customized themes.
- Understanding of SEO principles.
- Experience in WordPress Metadata for SEO compatibility.
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
- Good problem-solving skills and troubleshooting.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.